- Jay: Why haven't I heard about this treaty? [a treaty between Earth and aliens]
- Kay: You probably have. Didn't you ever see a movie called "The Day the Earth Stood Still"? That was a documentary.
- Jay: A warning about atomic bombs hardly counts as a treaty.
- Kay: That was all we had at first, but we got a full-fledged treaty after we kicked their butts in the video war.
- Jay: Okay, I'll bite, what was the video war?
- Kay: Remember the video game craze a few years back? That was a computer simulated interstellar war. Space Invaders - How much more obvious can you get?
- Jay: Sounds like a bad Star Trek episode.
I have begun this blumbler as a sort of blog tumbler thingy where I can share my art/writing and love of memes. Condescending Wonka is my favorite and my son will be called Phil for Philosoraptor. I’ll be such a Hipster Cat about it too when people start using memes to name their children in about 10 years.
I’m going to hazard a guess that most of what I put up here will be comedic in nature so if you think I’m funny let me know. If you think I’m not, get the hell away from my blumbler and fuck off! *glares* Really, I just want to share how crazy I am because it seems to entertain my friends. So… let’s be friends and I shall entertain you!